onsdag 2 februari 2011

Cat´s on Tuesday on a Wednesday :)

Yesterday my owner was all busy , so no help with my Cat´s on Tuesday meme :(
So this week I´t will be Cat´s on Tuesday on o Wednesday :)
I have been up to a lot of things since last tuesday.

For example , played with my mouse :)


Caught a fish :)


Helpt mama to count ...


birds :) It´s something some people do in Sweden on the last weekend in january. It´s called Winterbirds at your doorstep.
You send the result to the Ornithological Association and they put together a top 10-list on the most common birds in Sweden.


Here I´m taking a nap in the bathroom sink :)


I have heard a rumor that I might be  exhibited at a cat show in april. I don´t know what I think about that ??!!
I have to come back on that one , some other tuesday :)

Click on the picture


to see moore Tuesday cats :)







7 kommentarer:

Dui och Deco sa...

Tänk att du tassar på engelska också! Superfina bilder. Nosbuff

Katten Lisa sa...

Jag blir också imponerad! Och blev litet orolig när jag såg dig i fönstret där. Men du behöll väl alla tassarna innanför?

Findus, Isak och Rasmus sa...

Vi skulle också slicka oss om nosen om vi satt och spanade på firrar! Kurr och burr.

Ellen Whyte sa...

Great pics! Love those candid "mouse" killer ones. Also like the idea of checking birds. We don't do that here in Malaysia.

Barbara sa...

You are so beautiful... and so busy! We have a bird watch at the end of January in the UK. It's organised by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) and is called The Big Bird Watch. My cats like to help with that too :O) My cat Posky was in a cat show when he was young and won some cups and quite a lot of rosettes, he decided to retire from public life after that though!

Miimmi, Chicko, Tarzan, Sessan sa...

Mjau :(
Vi och matte föstår inte engelska, *SUCK*
det är ju din blogg, Kjellebus, så vi får nöja oss att titta på bilderna.
Tassa på du, så det gör inget att du tassar på engelska.

Jättefina bilder deu lagt in iaf
Tassetass på dig du fina katt

Mimmi
Chicko
Tarzan
Sessan

Viola sa...

Du er bare sååååå søt og herlig Kjellepus! Var du med på tellinga av fuglene du også altså? Du gjemte ikke unna noen vet jeg..?? ;)

Klem! :)