torsdag 19 december 2013

Thankful Thursday

I got a whole bunch of  3 awards from 
blogging-pals 
and for that I´m very thankful !

First I got the Sunshine Award 
from  Roxy and Tigerlino at Purrfect Kitties 
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !




Rules of the Sunshine Award

1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
2. Share random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 11 other bloggers

Well I have already said thank you to Rosy and Tigerlino 
so I go straight for sharing random facts about myself :)

Random Facts about me: 

1. My favourite treat is dryed fish wrapped with chick-hen 

2. I actually like to take bath´s , as long the water is hot enough :)

3. I LOVE all kind´s of boxes and paperbags 

4. I LOVE to ride in mom´s car !

5. I actually LOVE to get combed and come´s running and miaowing when I see the comb in mom´s hand.




I pass the award to:


Timmy Tomcat 

Critters in the Cottage

Furries Of Whisppy

Lucy´s Lounge



I´m going to brake the rule about passing 
it on to 11 bloggers and stop at 5 :)


First I got Friends & Followers award 
from Timmy Tom and 
then I got it from Purrfect Kitties too :)

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ,
both of you !!

Now me too will quote Nissy , that have made this award : 
"Easy Peasy Rules"

1. Firstly, you need to post the award on your blog.  - Done
2.You need to thank the blogger givin' it to you and, if you don't already, follow them.  You can follow by e-mail or feed or a reader or any other method available.  That even includes just checkin' in with them every day or so if they don't have any kind of followin' method set up.  - Will Do
3.You need to pass along the FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS award to a few readers whom you know already follow you.  To figure this out, I just went through my comments and picked out a paw full, or two...  or four.  - Done
4. Lastly - you need to let 'em know.  Let the bloggers to whom you've given the award know. -Done




This one I pass on to:

Cherry City Kitties

Madi and Mom 

Laila and Minchie 

Clooney and Neytiri

Wish you all a 
HAPPY THURSDAY :)



21 kommentarer:

Mr Puddy sa...

Triple Concatulation !!!!
Wonderful awards, you rock my friend : )
Miss you !
xox

Sparkle sa...

Concatulations on your awards!

Hjulia huller om buller sa...

Kattulerar, Kattulerar, Kattulerar till alla tre Awarden!
Ha en trevlig torsdag, Busfrö :)

=^.^=

Nosgos

The Furries of Whisppy sa...

Congratulations on your awards, Kjelle Bus! And THANK YOU for passing the Sunshine Award to us! xox

Fuzzy Tales sa...

Big congratulations on your awards! Happy Thursday!

Gunilla, Simba och Tasse sa...

Hipp hipp HURRJAM och våra varmaste kattulationer till de fina awardsen! Du är så värd dem, Kjelle ♥
Önskar er alla en underbar jul och ett riktigt gott nytt år ♥
Kramar och tassklappar

Life with Ragdolls sa...

Congratulations!


I won both of those awards too!



But my Sunshine award looked different....

Unknown sa...

Concatulations! And me sees yous is doing the kitty happy dance!!!
Kisses
Nellie

Anonym sa...

Hey sweety, congratulations again on the awards! So well deserved! :-D

You really like to take baths? How cool! We must try that too...

Oh, and you know what? Tigerlino LOVES to get combed too. And he’s also running and meowing when he sees the comb. Isn’t that funny? Must be a Birman thing because Roxy doesn’t like to be combed... AT ALL. ;-)

Have a very Merry Christmas, sweet Charlie!

xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino :-)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren sa...

CONCATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARDS! xoox

Anonym sa...

Charlie! Concats on the pile of awards my friend...well deserved for sure! Also, I had no idea were were such a mover and a shaker - you've got some great dance moves and I hope you'll come to my birthday pawty on Jan. 1 and show some of those moves off with the ladies!

Holiday Hugs, Sammy

da tabbies o trout towne sa...

conga ratz two ewe on yur awards N cash prizes kjelle !! while we like a brushin anda combin N boxes N paper...we gotta say... ewe noe what ta de BURD chcikn....N doez yur mom let ewe DRIVE de car !!! sa wheat :) enjoy yur week oh end buddy ~~~!!!

BeadedTail sa...

Concatulations on your awards! It's fun learning more about you too!

Anonym sa...

Lovely - Congratulations!
//Hug Annmi ♥

Donna sa...

I hope u and all your friends have a wonderful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn sa...

Concats on your awards Kjelle! Dried fish wrapped in chicken sounds very tasty.

Jans Funny Farm sa...

Congratulations, Kjelle, you so deserve the awards.

LP sa...

Congratulations Kjelle! Thank you so much for passing the award on to us, we appreciate it !. You are very sweet to think of us :)

the critters in the cottage xo

CATachresis sa...

ConCats on all your awards, Charlie!! I love that gif of you dancing :)))

Unknown sa...

Flera fina Awards. Härligt Tazz&Kram

Timmy Tomcat sa...

My Catness Kjelle! Thanks so very much! I just know Santa Claws is going to fill your stocking with Fish Wrapped with Chick Hen! Meow that really sounds good, Hey Dad... Oh Sorry.
Thanks so much fur the Awardie!
We thought of you when we got the friends and followers so glad you like it
Merry Catmas dear furend
Timmy and Family