söndag 18 november 2012

Jag har fått Liebster blog award :)

från Doronette på bloggen 



Liebster Blog award ges till bloggar med förre än 200 följare.
Reglerna är enkla , du fortsätter på dom 11 meningarna som du fått.
Du får inte ge blog awarden till den du fick den av.

In english , so please turn the translator OFF :)

1. I can´t imagine my life without ... My mom- and dad-person

2. My biggest dream is ... that all homeless cat´s around the world will get their very own forever homes <3

3. When no one sees ... I scratch on the carpet :)

4. If I could back to the past ... I would have called the veterinary

 and cancelled my appointment for neutering :)

5. I start my day ... with waking up my mom-person

6. I´m most proud of ... all my ribbons from the Catshows I´ve been to.

7. When I smile ... I think of next Mischief I would do :)

8. When I get time for myself ... I sleep 

9. My biggest love ... Catkisses = cat treats in bling-bling paper :)

10. My biggest inspiration is ... all my blogfriends around the world 

11. I write my blog ... because I like to share my life with all my blogfriends !

och här kommer meningarna på Svenska :)

1. Jag kan inte tänka mig mitt liv utan ... Min matte och min husse

2. Min största dröm är ... att alla hemlösa katter runt om i världen får alldeles egna hem <3

3. När ingen ser ... så klöser jag på hallmattan :)

4. Om jag kunde återvända i tiden skulle jag ... Ringa veterinären och avboka min kastreringstid :)

5. Jag startar dagen med att ... väcka matte 

6. Jag är mest stolt över ... alla mina prisrosifetter som jag fått på Kattutställningarna som jag varit på.

7. När jag ler ... så tänker jag på nästa bus jag ska hitta på :)

8. När jag får tid för mig själv ... så sover jag :)

9. Min största kärlek är .... Kattkyssar = kattgodis med bling-bling papper på.

10. Min största inspiration är .... alla mina bloggkompisar runt om i världen.

11. Jag skriver min blogg för att .... jag vill dela mitt liv med alla mina bloggkompisar 


Jag skickar Liebster Blog award vidare till :


Savannah 

Dui och Deco

Laila and Minchie 

Hannah and Lucy

Alesandra, The Cats & A Dog 

Prancer , Princeton-Precious & Princess

Truffle and Brulee

Kattmaffian 

Orbit

Mr Darcey and Mr Bingley 

Batu 


Ni ska alltså fortsätta på meningarna som är svarta i början och slutar  med ... 1-11

You shall continue the black sentences that ends with ... 1-11 










23 kommentarer:

Angel Prancer Pie sa...

Concatulations on your award. We think our #4 answer would be the same as yours! MOL!

Sparkle sa...

Concatulations on your award!

The Furries of Whisppy sa...

Congratulations on your award! We love your answers and had a good laugh with #4! MOL.

Cherry City Kitties sa...

Oh wow! Concatulations! We are so happy to hear all those things about you. Now when we see you smiling, we'll know you're up to something!
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Unknown sa...

Dear Kjelle ! so happy to know you better... I'm totally agree with your replay about carpet. I bet Bizduk and Balb do exactly the same when I'm not at home ;)
Happy Sunday Sweetie !

meowmeowmans sa...

ConCATulations on that award, Kjelle! We laughed about #4, too! :)

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) sa...

Concats on a LOVEly award. Happy to learn more about you!

Aamor sa...

Grattis till Awarden!

Nosgos

Brian's Home Blog sa...

Congrats on the very nice award and I sure did enjoy reading your list!!!

Dui och Deco sa...

Grattis till Awarden! Och tack snälla du för att vi får en!
Hoppas att du får en riktig mysdag med matte imorgon! Nosbuff

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs sa...

Thank you for the award. we shall get right to work on it and post it sometime this week.

CATachresis sa...

Big ConCats KB. You are liebster for sure!! Great secrets you shared :)

Katnip Lounge sa...

We like #7 the best! ConCats on your award!

Daisy sa...

Hooray for your award, and thanks for letting us learn more things about you!

Mollie sa...

Big ConCATulatins on the lovely award.. Have a great Sunday :) xxooxxx

Mollie and Alfie

My Mind's Eye sa...

Kjell
You are a very wise and kind hearted kitty what wonderful things we learned about you today. I too am very appreciative of my mom and dad and I wish every kitty could have a warm home with lots of food.
Hugs Madi

Cathy Keisha sa...

Whoa! Those were much cooler questions than when I got the award! Great answers too! You aced that one.

By fail, I meant I only received 12 comments over almost 3 days.

CCL Wendy sa...

Congrats on your award, and I loved reading your answers (in English) because now I know a little more about you. And I love that your name translates to Charlie Rascals. That is very telling, too.

You are a loving, playful and handsome pussycat!

A Tonk's Tail sa...

Ooh so you get yelled at too for scratching onthe hall carpet? MOL! Concats on the award!!

Katie Isabella sa...

Congratulations Kjelle Bus. Much love to you. You are a precious little one who loves family and furriends. xoxoxo <3

Unknown sa...

Oh Concatulations! This is a great award! And yous gave great answers!
Kisses
Nellie

Anonym sa...

Stort **Grattis** till Awarden,den är du värd :)
Skojsigt att få veta lite mer om dig Kjelle Busis/Nospuss ♥

montyandrosie sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.