tisdag 14 februari 2012

Cats On Tuesday

Oh my I almost missed 
Cats On Tuesday again !




First I wan´t to wish you all a Happy Valentine´s Day 
and please turn the translator off !

Since last week I have been very busy (as usual)


When I was all cuddled up in the sofa last wednesday
my mom wooked by the words = You must have a bath before you go to the Vellinge flowershop this sunday.


since it has been very cold here



I screamed to mommy = Have you lost your mind ??
Do you wan´t me to get Pneumonia ?!


It didn´t help :(
On the friday this happened 


After I was dryed with the hairdryer I was this fluffy :)



I recieved a parcel from Kattfamiljen shop / Catfamily shop
it was a nice mousie inside :)


and a katniped filled heart to bite


There was a cute coaster to put my foodbowls on and a new comb as well in the parcel.



Here I am in my cage at Vellinge Flower shop



We where about 15 cat´s from Sydkatten.
Many people came and looked at us and cuddled us :)


This BIG guy with his mouth open is a Maine Coon callled Wolfen,
he weighs 19 pounds !


I can tell you that I was really tired after the ong day in the flower shop and I slept all the 94 miles home :)



You maybe think I had a day of yesterday ??
NO I didn´t !!
My mom put me in the bag and took me with her to her work.
So I was a careassistant cat yesterday evening.
All the people that I met thought I was soooo cute and well behaved and I got a lot of cuddles and I tryed a lot of beds :)



So today I have been almost in coma all day :)

 Don´t forget to visit Gattina and her cat´s
that host´s Cats On Tuesday !!

17 kommentarer:

meowmeowmans sa...

What a busy two days you had, Kjelle! We hope you get lots of rest ... surely you are exhausted!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family. Hugs!

Katten Lisa sa...

Oj, oj, oj vilket händelserikt liv du lever! Till och med arbetar ute på fältet med behövande människor. Och går med att betittas på utställningar, bli blöt på hela kroppen, åka bil och puh, jag blir alldeles matt av att tänka på allt!

Photo Cache sa...

oh no mama just read that you allow your human to use hairdryer on you after baff. we don't like that gadget, its too loud and too much air, hot air comes out of it. we are scared. now mama will try again.

happy valentine's day.

Emma and Buster

Memories of Eric and Flynn sa...

Happy Valentine's Day. You have had a very busy couple of days. We hope you get plenty of time to relax now.

Cat sa...

You have been busy...Happy Valentine's Day!!!

CATachresis sa...

Kjelle you need to get a secretary to organise your diary for you! Busy busy busy! You’ll wear yourself out!!! What it is to be so much in demand!! xox

catsynth sa...

Beautiful cat pictures, and it looks like it was an eventful trip to the flower shop. Hope you got some good rest.
Happy Valentine's Day!

BeadedTail sa...

Happy Valentines Day! You've had a busy week Kjelle! We hope you get plenty of rest! We wish we could come snuggle with you!

GLOGIRLY sa...

Thank COD the only hair appliance used was the dryer! Glogirly's got a scary flat iron thing in her drawer.
Happy Valentines Day!
love,
Katie

Cindy Adkins sa...

OMC!! What a busy day you had, Kjelle!! We all hates baths!!! You were brave. You looked so pretty and fluffy after bath, though...bet you smell real good, too!! That is beautiful Valentine photo of you! We are in love...meow!!
Buster, Rudy and Sam

Cat-from-Sydney sa...

Oh dear! The hoomans made you work??? That's bad. You must demand for more treats Kjelle Bus. purrr....meow!

Hjulia huller om buller sa...

Fullt upp, som vanligt :)
Du sprider mycket glädje, inte bara till din husse och matte, utan till så många andra. Bra gjort Kjelle! Passa på att vila nu!

=^.^=

Nosbuff

Oui Oui sa...

Ugh! We'd be in a coma too after all that! Happy Valentine's Day! We're sending you kitty kisses across the miles.

We love LUNA sa...

Dear Prince Kjelle,
wow your life is busy my sweet friend!I think now it's time for a good nap, to relax and dream!
Luna

mooch sa...

Kul med utställning Kjelle. En liten grej bara, tror det blev lite fel på Wolfens vikt. Om han väger 8,5 kg som det stod på svenska så blir det 19 pounds... STOOOOR misse förstår jag =)

Nea theCat sa...

Hoppas du hämtat dig från allt slit nu!

Nosgos

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal sa...

Tyckte faktiskt att det lät "lite" när jag omvandlat kilo till pounds i den där omvandlaren jag hittade på näte. Ska genast ändra på det :)
JA han var JÄTTE stor !!!